The digital view for capturing kinematic processes
EWS develops its own sensor technology as part of the Industry 4.0 concept. With EWS. CyberCon4 enters the age of digital transformation. The digital concept is also open to competitors and cooperation partners in order to offer users as much standard as possible. The data can be read on a tablet or smartphone via an app. However, this is only part of the possibilities.
Ews.CyberCon4 is a building block of the entire IoT concept of EWS. The electronics are currently in the field trial and optimization phase and were presented to the public for the first time at EMO 2017.
- Avoid costly machine downtime thanks to intelligent tooling system
- Dynamic determination of load-dependent maintenance cycles
- Sensor technology is open for communication with external interfaces
- Data management, internal, external or cloud possible
- Sensor based on BLE 4.2 technology (Bluetooth Low Energy)
The sensors collect the following data:
- Switching on and off
- Battery condition
- Maintenance appointments