Kennametal KM™ Program (since 1998)
Kennametal and the EWS Group have raised their partnership to global cooperation. The EWS Group offers a wide range of KM systems for turning and milling operations for the static and driven sector.
Tooling systems provide a very high performance and guaranteed productivity improvement. Ensure optimized machine utilization by increasing repeatability and reducing setup times.
Tooling systems units are designed to fit specific machine-tool turret interfaces. The offering covers various machine models from leading machine-tool builders such as DOOSAN™, HAAS™, HWACHEON™, HYUNDIA WIA, Mazak™, DMG Mori, and OKUMA™.
- Huge standard - product portfolio of static and driven tools
- Machine-optimized tool systems
- Sizes: KM32, KM40, KM50 and KM63
- Special solutions with KM shank
- Driven tools up to 12,000 RPM. Gear ratio 1:1
- Designed to fit machine-tool specific turret interfaces
- VDI mounted units for easy handling
- Bolt mounted units (BMT) for high rigidity
- Available with internal and external coolant supply