The Trifix® system
Trifix® is the new adjusting system for Gildemeister multi tasking machines. The double sided adjusting system is guided by a very precise key way at the surface of the turret.
The plates are preloaded, and the resiliency in the adjusting system eliminates static redundancy.
This allow the exact position of the tool to be secured and significantly reduces the setup time of the machine.
Because this is a highly sophisticated precision instrument it is not possible to use double serrated tool shafts.
The tool is supplied fully adjusted and can be used right away.
EWS is the DMG system partner for this tool generation.
- Repeat accuracy below 6 µm at radius of 200 mm
- High positioning accuracy from one station to another (0.01 mm)
- Driven tools and static tool holders are completely aligned
- Static tool holders can be used together with additional drill pattern for mounting
- Heavy duty spindle noses can be used together with additional drill pattern for mounting
- Tool disc / functional areas are easy to clean