Emulsion can do more than just cool...
At least when using EWS Spinjet, the coolant is used to drive a turbine which allows the tool to rotate to up to 55,000 rpm, depending on the type. The turret's tool drive stops moving during this process!
- save up to 70% of your machining time (35,000 up to 55,000 rpm)
- high speed cutting
- less tool and machine wear
- Coolant driven spindle uses existing machine coolant flow, to rotate the HSM Jet spindle without an additional energy source
- Wireless real time rpm monitoring allows to optimize the cutting tool‘s machining conditions according to the actual rotation speed in the workpiece
- Min. 20 bar coolant pressure
- 12 l/min flow rate
High Pressure Line
Power / Speed / Efficiency
The high pressure speed spindle is ideal for finishing and semi-finishing applications using small diameter cutting tools; milling, drilling, chamfering, grinding and more ...
- Optimal pressure range from 40 to 70 bars
- Available power 0.35 to 1.5 kw
- RPM range 25,000 to 50,000 rpm
- Uses standard ER11 collet chuck