Ready to take off!
- The triad of front labyrinth, special sealing elastomer and preload ring forms the heart of this technology
- The labyrinth technology protects against direct contact with cooling emulsion and dirt particles
- The speed-related lift-off function of the sealing element reduces mold heating by up to 50 percent
- Due to the contraction effect of the sealing elastomer, the sealing lip closes the path to the mold interior and ensures maximum safety against the suction of emulsion during the cooling phase (∆t compensation)
- No friction-induced running-in at the mold spindle (50 percent of all service cases).
- In case of service: Inexpensive seal replacement instead of expensive spindle replacement
Further information about the EWS.Butterfly-Seal as download