EWS Weigele GmbH & Co. KG offers raffles and sweepstakes promotions from time to time. Participation in these sweepstakes/raffles is subject to the following general conditions of participation
Conditions of participation for raffles
Sweepstakes and organizer
- The organizer of the sweepstakes is EWS Weigele GmbH & Co. KG, Maybachstraße 1, 73066 Uhingen (hereinafter "Organizer").
- Sweepstakes on Facebook / LinkedIn are not connected to Facebook / LinkedIn and are in no way organized, supported or even sponsored by Facebook / LinkedIn.
- Persons residing in the Federal Republic of Germany, Austria and Switzerland who are at least 18 years old at the time of participation are eligible to enter.
- Employees of the organizer and their relatives are excluded from the competition.
- Participation via sweepstake clubs, automated services or other service providers is not permitted.
- Participation in the competition is only possible during the period described in detail there.
- Participation is of course completely free of charge and only requires registration for the newsletter.
- The organizer cannot be held responsible for late or incomplete entries.
- By participating in the respective sweepstakes, the consenting party agrees to these conditions of participation
- Payment of the prize in cash, in kind, its exchange or transfer to other persons is not possible. A winner may renounce his prize, in which case the next person will take his place or another winner will be determined under the existing conditions.
- The winner will be drawn on the working day after the end of the competition and notified by e-mail; he/she must confirm receipt of the prize notification and claim of the prize within two weeks of the prize notification by the contact method specified within this notification. If this confirmation is not received, the prize will be awarded to another participant in the competition.
Exclusion of participation
- In the event of a breach of these conditions of participation, the organizer reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition.
- Furthermore, the organizer reserves the right to exclude participants who use unauthorized aids or otherwise obtain advantages through manipulation, for example through collective or multiple entries. This is the case, for example, if automatic scripts, hacking tools, Trojans or viruses are used, or if a participant obtains an advantage through other unauthorized means. Furthermore, untrue personal information, as well as the use of "fake profiles" can lead to exclusion. If necessary, in such cases, prizes can also be subsequently revoked and/or reclaimed.
- The responsible party or responsible person in the sense of the DSGVO is the organizer of the sweepstakes:
EWS Weigele GmbH & Co KG.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Participation is or becomes invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Participation. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a legally permissible provision that most closely reflects the economic intent and purpose of the invalid provision. The same shall apply in the event of a loophole in these Terms and Conditions of Participation.