Start: September 2023
Training as warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d)
What does a warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d) do?
Warehouse logistics specialists accept various shipments and check their quantity and condition based on the accompanying documents. They organize the unloading, sorting and proper storage of goods at pre-planned locations. They ensure optimal storage of the goods and regulate temperature, humidity, etc. When shipping, they plan the delivery route and determine the most favorable shipping method.
When shipping, they plan the delivery route and determine the most favorable shipping method. They assemble the deliveries, pack the goods and prepare accompanying documents such as delivery bills or customs declarations. They also load trucks, operate forklifts and ensure that the load does not slip or leak.
In addition, warehouse logistics specialists optimize the internal flow of information and materials from purchasing to sales. In addition, warehouse logistics specialists optimize the internal flow of information and materials from purchasing to sales.
Type of training
Dual vocational training, regulated according to the Vocational Training Act (BBIG)
- Company in Uhingen
- Vocational school in Göppingen
Duration of training
3 years, shortening possible with very good performance
Secondary school leaving certificate
Your future with EWS
- Employment in various departments with warehouse and logistics focus
- Picking and professional storage of our products
- Independent processing of tasks
- Participation in joint trainee events
- Participation in company celebrations and employee events
- Enjoy organization and communication
- Confident handling of data and figures
- Diligence and structured way of working
- Initiative and willingness to learn
Your training allowance
1st year of training: 1,040.00 €
2nd year of training: 1.101,00 €
3rd year of training: 1,197.00 €
What does EWS actually do?
For more than 60 years, EWS has stood for competence, innovation and quality. We are a leading manufacturer of static and driven tool systems for turning-milling centers, multitasking machines and machining centers. With motivation and commitment, selected specialists and experts trained by ourselves have allowed the company to grow over five decades into a group of companies that produces at the highest level and is one of the market leaders worldwide.
Become a part of the EWS team and continue this success!
Your advantages with EWS
- Flat hierarchies, open communication and a family-like working atmosphere
- Innovative product range and varied tasks
- Varied company benefits and comprehensive health management
Your development paths at EWS
- Business economist with focus on logistics
- Trade or logistics systems specialist
- Technical specialist
- Logistics foreman
- EWS technical and management program
Your contact person
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Please send us your complete application documents by e-mail only.
Download training flyer
Save the flyer about the apprenticeship in digitization management (m/f/d) to have all information at a glance.