Start: Currently no tender
Apprenticeship as an Industrial Clerk (m/f/d)
What does an Industrial Clerk (m/f/d) do?
Industrial clerks manage business processes in companies. In materials management, you compare offers, negotiate with suppliers and oversee the receipt and storage of goods. In production management, you plan, control and monitor the manufacture of goods or services and prepare order accompanying documents. In sales, your responsibilities include preparing calculations and price lists and conducting sales negotiations with customers .
You will also develop targeted marketing strategies. If you work in accounting or finance, you will process, book and monitor business transactions. In human resources, you will determine personnel requirements, assist in recruiting and selecting personnel and plan personnel deployment.
Type of training
Dual vocational training, regulated according to the Vocational Training Act (BBIG)
- Company in Uhingen
- Vocational school in Göppingen
Duration of training
3 years, shortening possible with very good performance
Middle school leaving certificate or Hochschulreife are preferred
Your future with EWS
- Assignment in the various commercial areas (e.g. sales, service, production control and logistics, finance and controlling, human resources, procurement)
- Teaching of department-specific activities
- Teaching of business management processes
- Independent processing of tasks
- Enjoy communication and organization
- Good command of English
- Team orientation
- Initiative and willingness to learn
Your advantages with EWS
1st year: 1,040.00 €
2nd year: 1.101,00 €
3rd year: 1,197.00 €
What does EWS actually do?
For more than 60 years, EWS has stood for competence, innovation and quality. We are a leading manufacturer of static and driven tool systems for turning-milling centers, multitasking machines and machining centers. With motivation and commitment, selected specialists and experts trained by ourselves have allowed the company to grow over five decades into a group of companies that produces at the highest level and is one of the market leaders worldwide.
Become a part of the EWS team and continue this success!
Your advantages with EWS
- Flat hierarchies, open communication and a family-like working atmosphere
- Innovative product range and varied tasks
- Varied company benefits and comprehensive health management
Your development paths at EWS
- Business administrator (m/f/d)
- Dual study program Business Administration-Industry at EWS (if available)
- EWS technical and management program
Your contact person
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Please send us your complete application documents by e-mail only.
Download training flyer
Save the flyer about the apprenticeship as a industrial clerk (m/f/d) to have all information at a glance.