Start: September 2023
Apprenticeship in Digitization Management (m/f/d)
What does a Business Administrator in Digitization Management (m/f/d) do?
The departments of a company work with different data, such as customer, supplier and product data, which are interrelated across the board.
As a digitalization management specialist, you analyze the processes of the departments with the help of programs from IT. The goal is to examine the current processes with regard to the degree of digitalization and to develop optimization proposals for improved use.
In addition, you keep an eye out for new system solutions for the digitization projects and analyze the market. If you come across an interesting product, you conduct a cost-benefit analysis and participate in the operational design and implementation of digital business models.
Type of training
Dual vocational training, regulated according to the Vocational Training Act (BBIG)
- Company in Uhingen
- Vocational school in Göppingen
Duration of training
3 years, shortening possible with very good performance
Middle school leaving certificate or university entrance qualification are preferred
Your future with EWS
- Assignment in the various commercial areas (e.g. sales, service, production control and logistics, finance and controlling, human resources, procurement)
- Teaching of business management processes
- Independent processing of tasks
- Participation in joint trainee events
- Participation in company celebrations and employee events
- Enjoy communication and organization
- Team orientation, reliability and willingness to learn
- Structured way of working
- Interest in data analysis and IT topics
Your earnings in apprenticeship
1st year: 1,040.00 €
2nd year: 1.101,00 €
3rd year: 1,197.00 €
What does EWS actually do?
For more than 60 years, EWS has stood for competence, innovation and quality. We are a leading manufacturer of static and driven tool systems for turning-milling centers, multitasking machines and machining centers. With motivation and commitment, selected specialists and experts trained by ourselves have allowed the company to grow over five decades into a group of companies that produces at the highest level and is one of the market leaders worldwide.
Become a part of the EWS team and continue this success!
Your advantages with EWS
- Flat hierarchies, open communication and a family-like working atmosphere
- Innovative product range and varied tasks
- Varied company benefits and comprehensive health management
Your development paths at EWS
- Business administrator (m/f/d)
- Dual study program Business Administration-Industry at EWS (if available)
- EWS technical and management program
Your contact person
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Please send us your complete application documents by e-mail only.
Download apprenticeship flyer
Save the flyer about the apprenticeship in Digitization Management (m/f/d) to have all information at a glance.